- Company Name
- Ziosoft, Inc.
- August 3, 1998
- MitaKokusai Bldg., 1-4-28 Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Representative Director
- Shusuke Chino
- Business Content
- Development and sales of computer software and hardware
- Affiliated Organization
- Japan Medical Imaging and Radiological Systems Industries Association (JIRA)
- Affiliated Company
- Ziosoft USA Inc. (USA)
- Executive officers
- President: Shusuke Chino
- Executive Vice President: Tsuyoshi Nagata
- Board Director: Masato Iino
- Board Director: Richard Tajak
- Board Director: David Sachs
- Auditor: Akira Morio
- August 1998
- Established ZioSoftware, Inc.
- July 1999
- Succeeded in practical use of high-speed 3D rendering of medical images on general-purpose computers.
→ Launched the first domestic 3D medical image processing workstation, M900.
- March 2001
- Succeeded in practical use of processing a large amount of volume data through the network with the proprietary technology, VolumeGRID.
Began operating the first unit of the imaging network system, ZIOBASE.
- September 2001
- Affiliated with the Japan Medical Imaging and Radiological Systems Industries Association (JIRA).
- February 2002
- Changed the company name to Ziosoft, Inc.
- March 2002
- Developed practical clinical applications such as multi-modality fusion and cardiac analysis and colorectal analysis.
→ Launched 3D medical image processing workstation, M900 QUADRA
- January 2005
- Succeeded in practical use of automated processing (such as bone removal and vessel extraction) with proprietary technology, ZEEK Engine.
→ Launched 3D medical image processing workstation, Ziostation.
- January 2006
- Obtained ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certifications.
- March 2009
- Launched 3D medical imaging processing software focused on Research and Education
→ Launched the 3D DICOM viewer, ZioTerm.
- September 2010
- Expanded clinical applications to realize automated processing, high-speed processing, and functional analysis.
→ Launched 3D medical image processing workstation, Ziostation2
- July 2013
- Relocated the headquarters to MitaKokusai Building.
- November 2013
- Put the proprietary 4D imaging analysis technology, PhyZiodynamics which expands the possibility of dynamic analysis, to practical use.
→ Launched "PhyZio Maker" and "PhyZio Maker Server"
- September 2014
- Obtained ISO 27001 certification
- October 2015
- Launched medical device software
→ Launched 3D medical image processing software "ZioCube"